ACTIVATIONS ON EVENTS
How does technology help brands get more engagement and awareness?
CREATING EFFICIENT ACTIVATIONS
- How much space is available for activation?
- What would the position of the activation be?
- How much time would participants have?
- What would be their reason for engaging in the activity?
- What would we like them to remember?
- What would the rest of the crowd be able to see?
- How many people do we want to activate during the event?
AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE
If we want to activate more massive crowds, an adequate technological solution needs to be considered. Not all sensors or technologies can detect an activity of many people at the same time. Usually, we would use motion sensors or other types of sensing action and then transfer this into the digital world.
UNLIMITED CREATIVE POSSIBILITIES
Since the initiation of Virtual Reality, this has become one of the most engaging and sought-after technological solutions for events. VR is allowing us to create complete worlds around visitors that change one reality for another. Our experience has shown that bringing large LED screen that displays VR action helps draw more attention.
WHEN YOU WANT THEM TO MOVE
Moving your body in order to control a digital activation always brings smiles. Usually, it is challenging and entertaining at the same time. We are free to create all sorts of brand representations in the digital world. We can detect movement of the whole body of up to two players so every move we think of can be transformed into a digital journey.